* Face coverings or masks must be worn by everyone in the church.
* Remain 6 feet from anyone not in your household
* Everyone’s temperature will be taken before attending services or meetings
* Wash hands/use hand sanitizer regularly
* To protect the congregation, we discourage in-person fellowship before and after services
* We will no longer have a coffee time. Food and drinks are discouraged.
* We ask that no one sing during the worship time. It is recommended that we hum instead.
* We will not be having communion at this time.
* Do not share items with anyone not in your household
* Restrooms will be open but limited to 2 people. Please only use if absolutely needed.
* The church will be cleaned after every service, meeting, gathering, etc.
* Entrance to the church is by approval only. You must clean the areas that you used before leaving.
* We ask that all meetings take place either outside or in the library.
* We must maintain a log of everyone that enters the church. There will be a sign-in sheet for your name and the time you arrived and left the church.
* If you are uncomfortable attending in-person services, you can join the 10:00 service through Zoom or from the church parking lot on FM channel 102.3. The YouTube service will be available by 6:00 pm as well.